- Step 2: (Resurrecting the Quick Launch Tool bar)
- Right-click on an empty part of the Taskbar to get the context menu as shown above. Unlock the Taskbar if it is locked and then navigate to the Toolbars => New Toolbar menu item.
- You will see the The “New Toolbar – Choose a folder” dialog box.
- Copy the green line below exactly as it is starting with %appdata
- %appdata%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
- and paste it as shown (1) then click the ‘select folder’ button (2).
- The Quick Launch tool bar should appear on the right side of the taskbar.
Step 6 : In the notes tab click New note , locate or type in the name of the associated note title and copy it.
Go to the quick launch area and single-click on the Blue Icon.
Disclaimers/notes of caution:
So, It’s a work in progress. Need ideas to improve.
Ideas are Welcome. You can post ideas or responses on this forum.